Solution: HP Deskjet 3600 (3647) Series Driver
Here is the solution if you want to install your HP Deskjet 3600 series
(mine is a HP deskjet 3647) on Windows 7100 RC 64-bit
1) Click on the windows-button ("start"-button) en click on "Devices and printers".
2) Click "add printer" on top of the window
3) Click on "add local printer"
4) Choose "use an existing port" and choose "USB001 (virtual printer port for usb)" and click "Next"
5) Click on the "Windows update" button
6) Wait, this will take a while!!!
7) Choose "HP" as Manufacturer, "hp deskjet 3600 (LIDIL)" as printer
8) Attach the printer and click ""Print test page" to test printer.
9) Your done!
10) This works also for network printers!
View 4 Replies (Posted: Sep 25, 2009)
Related Forum Messages For Windows 7 category:
HP Deskjet D2400 Series Printer Compatibility?
My printer's power button always blinks and everytime i start printing, it always says that the printer is offline and the active printing documents are all paused whereas when i check it in Devices and printers, it can read the printer and when i troubleshoot it, it states that the printer is off. i don't know what's the problem because it only started when i upgrade my o.s to windows 7 but when i bought that printer i was using windows xp.... it turned out that i encounter this kind of problem when i'm using windows 7 but i also encounter this when i used windows xp but not that serious to the extent that it's not printing at all.
Posted: Jul 30, 2012
View 7 Replies!
HP Photosmart Driver Solution
I had my P1100 colour inkjet printer for over 4 years; working perfectly under XP-Pro.
After installing Windows 7 (dual boot), the P1100 printer could not install.
HP's web site stated that no drivers would be available. As there were no Vista drivers either, I thought I had to scrap the printer.
Then I had a go of systematically installing printers from the list (Control panelSystemDevice Manager etc.)
Eventually I came to HP DeskJet 970Cse and its driver - BINGO!
The Testpage printed ok and so does everything else, including Duplex printing.
Moral - think outside the box, don't give up
I hope this may work for other printers, where no Vista or Windows 7 driver is available.
Posted: Nov 22, 2009
View 0 Replies!
Bluetooth Peripheral Device Driver Solution
I tried several other solutions but none of them worked perfectly as the last one that I tried after vigorously searching online. Here's what I did when bluetooth on Windows 7 PCs that I had, didn't work with my iPhone:
- Download the 'Windows Mobile Device Center' ( current version is 6.1 ) which you can download it from http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/en-us/downloads/microsoft/device-center-download.mspx
this works for both Vista and Windows 7. I've tried it on both.
- Install the downloaded software but it may not look like it worked on Windows 7 PCs. Vista automatically configured the settings on the bluetooth devices but for those who have Windows 7, here are the things you should do:
- Go to 'Device Manager' from 'Control Panel' -Or- just right-click on Computer Icon and choose 'Properties' and then click on 'Device Manager'.
- You'll see an 'Unknown Device' named 'Bluetooth Peripheral Device'
- Right-Click it and click on "Update Driver Software" -Or- anyway you find it easy to bring up the Update driver window.
- Click "Browse My Computer for Driver Software" button.
- Click "Let Me Pick from a List of Device Drivers on my computer".
- Select 'Bluetooth Radio' from the list if it asked you to select and then in the next window, it will show a list of drivers with Company Names in one list and Drivers in another. In the Company List choose 'Microsoft Corporation', not only Microsoft.
- From the drivers list there may be one or more drivers with the name "Windows Mobile-Based Device Support" with different driver versions. Select one or the latest.
- Ignore any warnings and keep pressing next and then Finish at last. If all goes well, the last screen will show the message that device driver is successfully installed.
Now, after manually updating the driver for your bluetooth device, in 'Device Manager' when you click on 'Bluetooth Radios', it should display one more item which will say 'Windows Mobile-based device support'.
There are few more things that you want to pay attention to. If you have already added the device in your 'bluetooth device list' that didn't work, then remove the device and add it again. After you add it, you might need to restart the computer if it gave you a connection problem error message.
Every PCs that had Windows 7 and Vista worked after installing this software and I hope it will work for you too.
Posted: Oct 29, 2009
View 9 Replies!
Processor Randomly Clocks From 800-3600 Mhz?
Im having a major computer issue right now. I am using a AMD Phenom II Hexcore.I have been using my setup with this processor for 3 months without any issues at all. Then one day, my computer decides to shut down randomly... I tried restarting it, but it wouldnt get past BIOS before it shut down. The same thing would happen each time, but at random time increments. It turned out my processor which should be running at 60-65 C is running at 75 C stable. I got lucky one time and logged in, and checked the clock speed- the processor was switching randomly between 800 mhz and 3600 mhz every couple seconds, while not working on any tasks(no applications running).
Posted: Mar 26, 2011
View 5 Replies!
HP C5100 Series Driver X64
So I tried loading the driver for my HP C5140 AIO printer in windows 7 X64, but it would not load the drivers and software that I got from HP, so I lived with it until I came across a fix on the HP forums yesterday. So I tried what it said and it worked. So if your HP C5100 series printer is not working I can tell you how it was done just PM me and I will help.
Posted: Jul 1, 2009
View 1 Replies!
Nvidia 7 Series + Win 7 X32 Driver Issues
Has anyone seen or read anything about the Win 7/Vista drivers for Nvidia 7 series not working properly?
I have a thread over in General where we were trying to determine the cause of a graphics glitch where once Win 7 x32 was booted the screen would glitch out to where it looked like multi-colored ladders with jumbled colors all across the screen.
After running several tests and trying different things, I'm fairly certain its a problem with the nvidia 7 series drivers themselves and win 7 x32.
Trying a clean install to x64 and the drivers for the 7 series for it to see if that changes anything.
Any confirmations or disaffirmations regarding these drivers would be appreciated.
Posted: Aug 13, 2009
View 2 Replies!
Asus M50vm Series Driver
cant get those two drivers??
anyone got any suggestions? im guessing those are for the camera and the other for...other asus ultility?
also for the m50vms how do you get the touchpad thing to work....like im not sure how to get it to light up and work with media player
Posted: Oct 30, 2009
View 4 Replies!
Sharp Al-1600 Series Driver
I've got a Sharp AL-1600 series laser printer and just got a windows 7 laptop. Has anyone found a driver that will work with this series printer?
It would really suck to not be able to use my printer with the new computer.
Posted: Nov 21, 2009
View 2 Replies!
HP Deskjet 610c Driver
I tried to install the printer HP Deskjet in my computer with Windows 7, but I didn't find any driver for this OS and for x64. I only found drivers for older versions of Windows. I looked for it in the own HP website, and the windows update, but, it didn't work. Windows 7 does not list this printer in Add device manager, only some similar ones, that does not work too.
Posted: Jun 22, 2009
View 0 Replies!
HP Deskjet F2180 Driver
Issue with HP Deskjet f2180
after upgrading to Windows 7 my printer no longer works ?
Hp do have a driver for this model ;however several attemps to install returns failed driver install
Anyone else had this issue and if so how was it resolved.
Posted: Oct 27, 2009
View 7 Replies!